Texas State Securities Board Issue Cease and Desist To Crypto and Medical Marijuana Investment Site

Texas Securities Commissioner Travis J. Iles on April 5 entered an Emergency Cease and Desist Order against a convicted felon who is offering investments in two things that usually don’t go together: a cryptocurrency trading program and a marijuana growing operation.

Mortgage delinquencies are down across the U.S. – but up in South Florida. Here’s why. New Jersey has surpassed Florida in having the highest share of residential mortgages that are seriously delinquent or in foreclosure, with New York third, a Mortgage Bankers. property two doors.

The Texas State Securities Board has uncovered more suspicious activity from cryptocurrency businesses targeting residents in the state. The agency has most recently issued a pair of emergency orders against two separate entities that according to the regulators were scamming investors, including a bitcoin mining operation and a bitcoin foreign exchange investment fund.

Borland pleaded guilty to one count of securities fraud, one count of wire fraud, and one count of conspiracy, according to the Department of Justice, each of which has a maximum possible sentence of 20 years in prison. You contribute a 1% cash down payment on your new home. A grant program gives you another 2%, making your total down payment 3%.

SHOPPING SUPER MALL Mortgage Lending Experts Miami Florida – Zerching Loans Mortgage Lending 198 Stearns Lending jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Home Manager, Senior Loan Processor, Underwriter and more! Stearns Lending, LLC is an American wholesale, retail and correspondent lender. Stearns is one of the largest mortgage lenders in the US [2] [3] and the fifth-largest privately held lender nationwide.New Jersey's long-awaited 'supermall' has more fretting about traffic. light-rail route carry people to the busiest U.S. shopping destination.Online credit report check Florida Last August, when AOL released its then-current quarterly earnings report, the Internet world was astonished. or if you have or had an AOL email account, double-check your recent credit card.

Texas State Securities Board Hits Bitcoin mining investment platform With Emergency Cease and Desist Order USI-Tech Limited, an Dubai-based purveyor of Bitcoin mining investment contracts, was issued with an Emergency Cease and Desist Order by Texas Securities Commissioner, Travis J. Iles.

The State Securities Board is responsible for administering and enforcing the Texas Securities Act. The mission of the State Securities Board is to protect Texas investors. Consistent with that purpose, the Agency seeks to ensure a free and competitive securities market for Texas, increase investor confidence, and thereby encourage the.

A bogus startup offering 8% weekly returns on cryptocurrency and medical marijuana was hit by the Texas State Securities Board yesterday, in another move by against crypto-related financial crimes by U.S. regulators.. The Board filed a cease-and-desist order (CDO) against Mark Moncher for allegedly trying to sell unregistered securities through his "Financial Freedom Club," also called.

Trip to Duke, hosting North Carolina are highlights of Clemson’s 2018-19 basketball schedule Eleven current ACC schools sponsor softball including Boston College, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville, North Carolina, NC State, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Virginia and Virginia Tech.

Texas has obtained a cease-and-desist order against an investment firm it says is unlawfully pitching bitcoin mining investment plans in the state.. the Texas State Securities Board revealed.

The Texas Securities Commissioner has entered an Emergency Cease and Desist Order to halt the multiple investment programs operated by BitConnect, an overseas company that claims a market share of $4.1 billion for its cryptocurrency coins.

sitemap
^